Antique & Estate Cufflinks
Estate 14kt yellow gold cufflinks with an arched center row of square cut blue sapphires on a half cylinder shape against a reeded design with cabochon blue sapphires (1.0ct TW) on either end of the moveable toggle style “T”, circa 1950s
Pair of Art Deco 14kt yellow gold cufflinks with nephrite jade black cabochons on the front and black enamel on the opposite link, circa 1920s, with a substantial gauge and each side measuring 1/2" by 3/8"
Edwardian Austrian Hungarian 14kt gold cufflinks with an oval shaped cuff (5/8” X 3/4”) framed by a band of white enamel and connected by carabiners/dog clips (1-1/4” in total length) circa 1910
and some Vintage Cufflinks too
Vintage 14kt yellow gold oval shaped cufflinks set with pink sapphires with radiating rays from the off center stone, circa 1950s measuring 7/8" long and 5/8"
Pair of vintage 14kt yellow gold estate cufflinks of horses head with ruby eyes in front and cowboy boots on the back, measuring 7/8” across from neck to nuzzle
Antique set of platinum topped mother of pearl pair of 14kt cufflinks (1/2” diameter) studs (1/4” diameter) by Larter & Son retailed by Marshall Field & Co in the original fitted box
and some other interesting accessories
Wonderful 14kt watch chain in a white gold
(15” long) with cylinder links decorated with two rings of two black enamel connected by smaller oval links, circa 1915, by Enos Richardson & Co. Newark, NJ
Art Nouveau Sterling watch fob with a clever design of fleur de lis links and a fob depicting a cupid with his hunting dog, circa 1900, measuring 5-1/2" long with the carabiner/dog clip at the top
Early Art Deco/late Edwardian two color 14kt watch chain, circa 1910, measuring 15” long with alternating white and pink chain links with a geometrically shaped carobener with 14kt hallmark in an oval label
Antique 14kt two color stickpin with diagonal "posts" with a band tying the two together, circa 1880s, measuring 7-8" wide & 2-1/2" long
Antique pietra dura stickpin, square with two flowers, circa 1890s, 1-1/2” X 1-1/8” wide with the original dilapidated box from Florence;-)
14k yellow gold stickpin with an OMC diamond bezel set in the domed center with enamel in the leaves, circa 1890s, 2-1/4" long